It’s what we should have learned about investing in high school, but didn’t.
This course gives a simple and comprehensive walk-through on how to build wealth by investing.
There are no secrets in this course. It’s the same information you will find in all the classic books on investing. Reading those would be fantastic (in fact, here is a reading list).
But if this course format appeals to you, it’s a great way to learn!
Click above to watch the trailer!
Give the gift of financial education by buying the course for a loved one.
You will receive an email with a unique gift code to send your recipient, which they can use to get the course for 100% off! Already have a gift code? Instructions to redeem your gift are here.
• The math behind compound growth
• Introduction to the stock market
• The cost of inflation
• Investment growth calculator demo
• How stocks work
• Market capitalization
• Buying a real stock
• How bonds work
• A sample market
• What is alpha?
• The efficient market
• Mutual funds
• Index funds
• What is the best index fund?
• Asset classes
• Three fund portfolios
• Target date index funds
• How to buy a target date index fund
• Capital gains
• Taxes on investments
• Employer sponsored retirement accounts
• The layers of investing
• The investing checklist
• Case studies
• The seven sins of investing
• How to time the market
• Lump sum vs dollar cost averaging
• How to rebalance
• Your FI number
• Withdrawal strategies in retirement
• Investing for kids
Hi! I’m Jeremy. I retired at 36 and currently have a net worth of over $4 million.
The world of money and investing is confusing. There’s a multi-trillion dollar financial services industry ready to take advantage of you. But financial literacy can help you navigate this world of money.
Personal Finance Club is here to give simple, unbiased information on how to win with money and become a multi-millionaire!
This course is perfect for beginning investors. It's designed for those who have paid off all non-mortgage debt and want to learn how to build wealth through investing.
Forever! You will get access to all updates as well.
There's about 7 hours of content, which includes videos and quizzes. Doing it all at once would be a lot, so taking it one chapter a day at the fastest is recommended. That means the course will take about a week to finish if you do a little bit each day. (But it's self paced!)
This course is all about investing in index funds. It doesn't cover budgeting, paying off debt, insurance, frugality, credit scores, real estate, etc.
75% of the course applies no matter where you live. The other 25% covers US specific taxes and accounts.
NO! It is never too late! The sooner you start, the better!
If you're trying to get rich quick, that is more likely to keep you broke.
Yes! Click here to purchase a gift code. Your recipient can enter the code at checkout to redeem the course for free!
Yes, I get it all the time.
Read all reviews on Trustpilot