Register for a free 1 hour beginner crash course!

HOW TO INVEST IN INDEX FUNDS!

Thursday July 8th, 5PM PT

We'll be giving away free copies of our signature investing course!

(427 reviews)
4.9/5
July Webinar How to invest in index funds
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

What’s the best investment strategy?

Best investment strategy

I have some bad news. I’m absolutely sure my investment strategy of buying and holding index funds is going to be beat by some other strategy in the future. In twenty years, when we are looking back, it will seem obvious in retrospect. You’ll hear stories about the guy who called it and got rich doing it. You might even feel bad for your lack of foresight on this topic and wonder why YOU didn’t see it coming. ‎

But I’m also sure there are hundreds or thousands of such strategies. And buying and holding index funds is going to beat almost all of them. And the one unlikely thing that does end up outperforming is impossible to know in advance. It’s like looking at a lotto winner and slapping your forehead and saying, “Duh! Of COURSE it was gonna be 10, 14, 22, 47, 70! I should have seen it coming!” ‎

So don’t let the opportunity to chase that unlikely outcome deter you from the unquestionable truth: Buying and holding low cost index funds guarantees you your fair share of market growth. The act of buying and holding these funds creates a direct line from the global economic profits back to your wallet. Everything else is some shade of gambling or speculating. ‎

And don’t get me wrong. It’s tempting. So if you are tempted, I suggest my 90/10 rule. With 90% of your portfolio, buy and hold index funds. With the other 10%: GO NUTS. Dogecoin, oil futures, stock tip newsletters, technical analysis, day trading, precious metals, whatever you want! IF YOU’RE THE CHOSEN ONE and can follow your gut to outlandish returns, your 10% will vastly out pace your 90% and you’re rich. And if that happens to not be the case, well at least you still built your wealth with 90% of your portfolio and you’re not ruined.‎

As always, reminding you to build wealth by following the two PFC rules: 1.) Live below your means and 2.) Invest early and often.‎

-Jeremy‎

via Instagram 

TAKE THE COURSE!

How to invest course

LET'S CONNECT

ABOUT

Jeremy Circle

Hi, I’m Jeremy! I retired at 36 and currently have a net worth of over $4 million. 

Personal Finance Club is here to give simple, unbiased information on how to win with money and become a multi-millionaire!

MORE BLOG POSTS

The 7 Sins of Investing

Sin #1: Holding cash in a retirement account. This one always breaks my heart when I see it from a new investor. Here’s how it goes. You’re young and finally get a job making some money. You keep hearing this

Read more →
Escheat - Find lost money

Find Lost Money

via Instagram https://ift.tt/3aMSnXd There’s this law called “escheat” (pronounced “a sheet”) which basically says that if a company has some of your money (either a bank account, owes you a refund, etc) and they don’t hear from you for a

Read more →